python - skimage.io.imshow does not display image -


I am facing a problem that can not display the image with the following command:

   
  /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7: io.imshow when skimage import ( 'abc.png')   

/matplotlib/backends/backend_tkagg.pyc in new_figure_manager shows the following error (number, * args, ** kwargs) 78 FigureClass = kwargs.pop ( 'FigureClass', Figure) 79 Figure = FigureClass (* args, ** kwargs) ---> 80 window = Tk.Tk () 81 canvas = FigureCanvasTkAgg (figure, master = window) 82 figManager = FigureManagerTkAgg (canvas, numbers, window) __init __ (in /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk/Tkinter.pyc Self, screen name, basename, classname, useTk, sync, access) 1686 baseName = baseName + ext 1687 interactive = 0 - & gt; 1688 self.tk = _tkinter.create (screenname, basename, className, interactive, Wantobjects, UseTk, sink, use) in 1689 if useTk: 1690 self._loadtk () TclError: no display name and no $ display environment variables

In the server I'm running this remote server, I found that the DISPLAY variable is not set. How do I set display variables to display the image?

I used the link to configure your client computer I was using Aipyathon IPython for, starting with it, I run the command as:

  IPython --pylab% sets for plotting graphics   

It works for me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -