ios - How should I distribute an OSX framework for use by developers of an application? -


Assume I'm building an application with dependency on a third party library, but I created myself It is - say, encouragement. I have packed the dependency into a framework that is the OSX method of working.

How should I distribute the framework to the dependent application developers? If it were Windows then I was probably using Naboot, or on suitable Ubuntu etc. Python is PEP for this type of thing - is a standard macode method of working with a joint source; Binary Dependencies?

Cheers.

I can imagine 3 different ways of doing this:

  • : This is the closest thing to you like "Package Manager"
  • Create a Githab / BitBasket repository and use GIT for distribution
  • Create a framework bundle and Distribute it via download (like packaged in. Or DMG) or email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -