mysql - Talend Data warehousing tool -


Question: I have two databases that are database databases (live databases) and the other is mine. I am using MySQL database. I should not use the client's database directly, so I created my database. Using the 'Talend' data warehousing tool I created a job for each table and by executing all the jobs, I can get all the updated data from the customer's database (live database) in my database. I need to manually execute these jobs to get updated data in my database, but my question is this: is there a process that automatically reminds me, when data is entered on the customer data base Or will I update the jobs manually to update those data in my database ?? Or if the customer updates any database table then will automatically execute / participate the related job ?? Please help me on this.

If you can not modify your client database (i.e. add triggers), and no other way To identify changed records (i.e., any type of audit table), then you are our luck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -