In php, I want to renew the borrowed book for 5 days, however, it only on today's date Updates, how do I update my borrowing book? Select the book from the book
I want to ask if there is another way to see the error label, which has been shown whether we There is no need to fill up with the necessary to use the verifyText command. Here's an example: id: [required] PW: [required] Email: [expected] Dropdown box: [required] If you make test cases, then there is an easy way to make a test case first, and then three error labels will show whether the other fields will not be filled with that. The PW or email from the dropdown box will be shown even if the error is filled with the error label. Before saving that field, I'm just using the verified text, but if there are many conditional requirements like this there is no easy and easy way to create this testcase? Thx If I understand you correctly, If you ignore the required text fields, you are searching for a way to verify that error message. Since I know the Waitfortext command and expect the error message to appear, this command will wait until it expects the err...
मैंने Rails 4.1 को अपने रेल ऐप को अपडेट किया है और ActionController :: InvalidCrossOriginRequest अपवाद प्राप्त करना शुरू कर दिया है। मुझे पाया गया कि बिंग बॉट्स सक्रिय रूप से मेरी गतिशील रूप से जेनरेट की गई जावास्क्रिप्ट फाइल को क्रॉल करते हैं। मुझे लगता है कि यह सही है कि रेलवे इस अपवाद को उठाती है क्योंकि जावास्क्रिप्ट को सीधे कहा जाता है, लेकिन मेरा लॉग इस अपवाद के साथ भरा हुआ है। > सीएसआरएफ संरक्षण को बंद किए बिना इस अपवाद को बढ़ाने से बॉट्स से बचने का कोई तरीका क्या है? मेरा नियंत्रक ऐसा दिखता है। वर्ग सूचियाँ नियंत्रक & lt; ApplicationController before_filter: authenticate_user! Def add @list = List.find (params [: आईडी]) response_to do | format | Format.js {render 'add'} format.html {redirect_to list_path (@list)} एंड एंड एंड जेएच के उत्तर में जोड़ने के लिए और मानते हुए कि आपको कुछ सहायता चाहिए, आपको पता होना चाहिए कि हर मेजबान यह निर्धारित करने के लिए उपयोग करता है कि उनके सर्वर का कौन (और नहीं) पहुंच सकता है सीधे आपकी त्रुटि मूल रूप से है क...
I'm making many database connections using the tutorial. The code is working fine in the model but the problem is that I am using an extension where I have the Yi :: app () - gt; & Gt; Db; Here I am getting the exception property "CWebApplication.dbadvert" is not defined. The extension of the extension has been enhanced by the CExtController. Please help. In the example you are setting dbadvert for custom code records class RActiveRecord , not for web application. If you would like it to be Yii :: app () -> gt; Dbadvert , you will need to set it up in your config.php section 'dbadvert' = & gt; Array ('class' = & gt; 'CDbConnection' * parameter * *), UPD A wrapper component for you You can create CDbConnection, which you want in any way to change the connection string and put it as a webapp component. & lt ;? Php class CMultiuserDatabaseConnection CaptureComment {public function __call ($ name, $ p...
Comments
Post a Comment