3d - Best way to plot an updating webGL mesh/surface -


I need to create a surface or mesh (or particle system) in WebGL, which is a new line of time Updates with This is essentially a spectral performance (similar to a waterfall, but it should be in 3D) in which every 2 seconds, the display must be added to the extra column of spectral information. I want it to grow slowly into a surface with colorful diamonds / faces / particles based on relative height relative to the total height.

Everything was a very easy effort, I guess. Still, I want to use it to make the best use of the geometry for reasons of performance. Ultimately, creating a surface is 1000x1000 points, and at this time there are at least 2 such surfaces in this scene.

I have included the options played around so far:

  • Using a buffided gatometer with particle system content, it seems to be performing the best, but I can not find a great way to update it in real time. So while updating it, the whole view is locked.
  • Using a trap but there is no easy way to add a line of points in real time and create whole geometrical triangles, faces etc. It either blocks or closes the auxiliary triangular function (looks like this at random).
  • Setting a plane gimetry default for size of 1000x1000 in size, and then modifying each point as a data column, I have not actually tried it. | | But it has crossed my mind as an (undesirable) option.

    I have not been from the first two options, but whatever I have tried, I need it every 2 seconds, get 1000 points in a row and add to the existing (geometry) Need to go Is this really such a complicated effort?

    You are looking for vertical buffer streaming.

    To create a buffer, you can specify how "you" can use it ().

    I believe STREAM_DRAW will best value your needs.

    , you gradually get the date, and only update parts of the buffer that you need ( gl.bufferSubData etc.), and this The parameter will customize some things for you.

    ~ 2m points should not be a problem on some new GPUs.

    Tutorials:

    Three. Animate Million Letters with JS - & gt; (But without streaming).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -