asp.net mvc 4 - Integrate restaurant Point of Sale with a Web App -


I am developing a restaurant order system based on MVC. I have been asked by my clients whether it is possible to integrate this application with their POS (Point of Sale). Actually when someone orders on my web app, they have to go to their POS system too. I did some research on the internet but I could not find anything. Is there anything that is possible to do?

It may be possible to contact the company who makes their POS and see that they have an API , Or if they are ready to develop one for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -