Bash parameter for script -


I would like to execute a program that launches, asks for a number, and then my number is out of output .

For example:

  Bob @ Bobby: ~ $ ./programm Number: 123456 654321! Bob @ Bobby: ~ $ ` 

How can I make a Bash script to execute the program with the selected number? It seems to me that I execute that code like ./ programm 123456 but I can not put my number in the parameter, so there is a way to launch the program, then I chose The number entered is automatically written, then valid?

The first argument given to the command will be found in the undergoing parameter $ 1 As stated in the comments, you can use the rev command to change the sequence of characters in the string. Your script may look something like

  #! / Bin / bash printf "% s!" "$ (Rev" $ 1 ")"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -