joomla2.5 - Joomla forget menu type of my component -


I have created a component for Joomla and my (final) problem is that the parameters can not be edited.

For example, I created my menu from "menu maker", it says that the menu is saved but the editable parameter does not show field menu type is empty so no parameter set for my component Showing ...

It works well on the website.

I have restored Joomla to another database and the same thing happens ...

Can someone please point me towards the right direction? :

I have solved it.

I have been confused with "layout" "request" in fields and Joomla.

So I changed the parameter to "myLayout" and used this code in view.php:

  $ this-> Set-out (JFCC :: findapply () - & gt; Input-> Get ('my layout', 'tap', 'CMD'))  

and it works Great :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -