amazon web services - Sync files between 2 or more s3 buckets -


I have a production S3 bucket, which has 80+ GB files, I need to sync this bucket with another bucket. I want to work as a backup bucket with limited access. I can not use the glacier to back up because the time taken for the AWS to restore images I would have to synchronize with another bucket, initially I was running a S3cmd sync in a large ec2 example to ensure that the buckets are sync-in but this is becoming an expensive operation and due to the absence of memory timeout Happening. Is there any way to sync many buckets using S3CMD and which is reliable

Please tell me.

Thanks

We used it to synchronize data between buckets Its great and the transfer is free for a bucket in a geographical position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -