jquery - process post data from ajax post with php -


I created a simple Ajax request with jquery ajax to post a string for the php script (php newbie) is.

AJAX:

  $ Ajax ({url: "php / server.php", type: "post", data: imgname, contentType: false, processData: wrong, error: function (xhr, textStatus, thrownError) {console.log (thrownError);} , Full: function (jqXHR) {console.log ("yes", jqXHR)}});  

PHP

  & lt ;? Php $ ajaxData = gettype ($ _ POST ['data']); Echo $ ajaxData; ? & Gt;  

Problem:

I get a state 200 OK and in the request header, I can see that my string has been posted. But the information is empty;

notice with notification: Undefined index: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ webwiese \ dragdropUpload \ php \ fileserver.php in uploadfilename 2

If I echo out a simple string "per hand" then it works fine, but I posted ajax to my data How can I "catch" from? THX

You can "hold" your data from the PHP page. You will then return the necessary headings for the AJAX page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -