c++ - Why Doesn't My String In My Vector Change Value? -


I am trying to change the value of time in my vector of structs. As a result, the value of shares should be produced as 1430 [1]. I think the time is different.

The share is the name of my vector, I've already weighed with the vectors for each structure. The stock is a straight, in which there is string time.

  // It is in the Share.cpp vector & lt; Share & share; Unsigned conversion time = 1430; Std :: stringstream out; Outside & lt; & Lt; ConvTime; // Make a string stream share of the shares [1]. Time = out.st (); Std :: cout & lt; & Lt; Shares [1] .time; Struct share {// member structure std :: All information in the string date; Std :: string time; Double price; Double volume; Double value; Std :: string condition; // Not a nurse in this assignment};   

But my shares [1] Time stays in its original value and not 1430. What was I doing wrong?

Before you actually use those items, you have to insert objects in the vector. When you write:

  vector & lt; Share & gt; Shares;   

There is no item in it yet

  share [1]. Time   

Due to undefined behavior. If you use [] instead of the .at () function, then you get an exception instead of exception behavior.

To put objects in vector, either push_back () , or shares.resize (num_objects) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -