execute a php script on windows from batch file in background? -


I am trying to run a php script from the batch file, and I want to run it in the background, so someone There will be no new PHP window, and the batch file window will stop immediately and will not wait to finish the php script. I have tried all of these:

  1. start php.exe myscript.php - batch file window immediately off, but a new php window opens and waits To finish the script,
  2. start \ b php.exe myscript.php - No php window opens, but until the batch file window remains open That PHP script does not end.
  3. php.exe myscript.php - start

    How do I deal with both of these Can I close any php window and batch file console immediately?

    Try it out:

      start / minute myscript.php   

    I know that this works for you.

    With it you can also see:

      http://www.ntwind.com/software/hstart.html   < / div> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -