google app engine - How to initialize Drive Service with GAE -


I need to start a drive service in my GAE application. I'm using 3-legged OAuth 2.0 I am I use a regular Google account (no service account). I'm trying to:

  GoogleCredential credentials = usuarioService.getGoogleCredentials (); Drive Service = New Drive. Builder (Transport, JSN_Factory, Credential) .build ();   

And I get this error:

  Reason by: java.lang.NoSuchField error: MAJOR_VERSION com.google.api.services.drive.Drive On. Com.google.api.services.drive.Drive $ Builder.build (Drive.java:8243) & lt; clinit & gt; (Drive.java48)   

The OAuth 2.0 Flow Authority is working on the work, I get the above mentioned error.

I do not think my Google credentials are incorrect because I use the same method to get authorization to use Google Picker.

How do I get GoogleCredential from the user:

  GoogleCredential credentials = new GoogleCredential.Builder () .setClientSecrets (clientId, clientSecret) .setJsonFactory (JSON_FACTORY). SetTransport (HTTP_TRANSPORT) .build () .setRefreshToken (user.getOAuth2RefreshToken ()) .setAccessToken (user.getOAuth2AccessToken ()); // Previous access token   

Can you help me?

Diego

UPDATE I have updated the disk library (v2) and google-api-client 1.18 and it still does not work.

Now I get this error:

  Reason by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Class can not be started com.google.api.services.drive. Drive  2   When I rebuild GoogleCredential Object, I am doing something wrong. Has tried to call on the drive. Producer () when I request the original credentials from the authorization flow:  
  the last GoogleTokenResponse response = flow. NutokNuQ (authCode) .setRedirectUri (callback) .execute (); Credential credential = Flow.Cut and store credentials (response, blank); Calling for drive service drive service = new drive. Builder (httpTransport, jsonfactory, credential) .build ();   

I get the same error:

  By reason: java.lang.NoSuchField error: MAJOR_VERSION   

I do the same with the calendar and I get the same error

I am using the next libraries: google-api-client 1.18

Google-api-client-servlet 1.18

google-api-service-drive-v2-1.18

google-http-client 1.18

google-http -client-jackson 1.18

Google-oauth-client 1.18

Solution: <

I cleaned my project of some libraries And I'm using 1.15 version of Google libraries and it's working (the same code).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -