asp.net - Host Angular JS and Web API 2 in same port using Local IIS -


How can I go about hosting both my client and server in a single port? I have an angular JS Front and Web API2 service, which I would like to host on that web server.

I have locally installed IIS and want to use it, but I'm not sure how

You can not do you need to deal with different ports and CORS.

How will this work? How is the IIS going forward or the call back to the backend? Without the port it is not possible.

There is only one option that is a project deployed on a port, but it is not suitable for SPA in my opinion. To do this, you need to return index.html to the Web 2.0 project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -