html - some of my pictures are not loading on my website -


I was working locally, and everything was perfect. All the images were loading completely. Once I put my website online, some images are stopped loading, and are no longer visible. I have developed my website using WordPress 3.7.1.

Here is my website:

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong? I have tried full paths and I have and lt; Have tried to change bloginfo ('stylesheet_directory'); ?

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

On the site you used the name of the image, Attempting to consider the case in detail, along with the name of the file on the Linux server, is that they are case-sensitive.

You can find the difference. / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -