Insert modeshape into SQL Server -


I want to know that there is any tutorial or program that shows all the necessary actions so that the nodes in the modepet and create an SQL Server database?

I am struggling well with this new technology and I have no help.

I have some global ideas with the help of some experts.

After starting the engine: Create a session and save the nodes to save the session and close the engine.

I want to know how he links to the database. <

I have prepared the nodes.

  1. I have installed SQL jdbc with the help of Maven

  2. I have the Dependency pom.xml file .

  3. I want to know what should I do in config.json ?

  4. What should I do in infinspan.xml ?

  5. How do they store in databases (either by putting one)?

    I need some help badly.

    Thank you for your valuable help

    1 and 2 no problem 3 Nothing, unless it works with the default settings

    5 I do not know, maybe Randall Hoch can answer about it.

    Compared to the example given by 4 git (), here's something you want to edit, note that the '#' / P>

      & lt; Persistent passivation = "false" & gt; & Lt; StringKeyedJdbcStore xmlns = "vase: infinispan: config: jdbc: 6.0" ignore fetchPersistentState = "false" advertising = "false" purgeOnStartup = "false" & gt; & Lt; connectionPool connectionUrl = "jdbc: sqlserver: // localhost: 1433; database name = # your dnnm; db_cLOSE_DELAY = -1" driverClass = "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" user name = "# user name" password = " # Your password "/> & Lt; StringKeyedTable prefix = "ISPN_STRING_TABLE" createOnstart = "true" dropdownExit = "incorrect" & gt; & Lt; idColumn name = "ID_COLUMN" type = "# NVARCHAR (255)" /> & Lt; Data column name = "DATA_COLUMN" type = "#VARBINARY (MAX)" /> & Lt; Timestamp column name = "TIMESTAMP_COLUMN" type = "BIGINT" /> & Lt; / StringKeyedTable & gt; & Lt; / StringKeyedJdbcStore & gt; & Lt; / Persistence>   

    ps: Why varbinary (max)? I do not know ... binary data is only around 10 kb size, but it will be binary (8000) or any smaller than that.

    pps: Why NVARCHAR (255)?

    You do not need to create IDCOLOMN in Infinisan NVARA, because support for Varchara is required. See for a similar problem. - From Horia Chiorean

    PPPS: I answered the question in that minute ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -