Android error in using curl as NDK? -


I have downloaded the source code from the link: Now when I am running this code, I get the following error

  E / Android Random (9 9): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate the activity ComponentInfo {me.cutemay.demo / me.cutemay.demo.Demo}: java .lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.cutemay .demo.Demo   

Please help me to resolve the error?

The error tells you what is happening:

ComponentInfo {Me.cutemay.demo / me.cutemay.demo.Demo}: java.lang Klasnotfound exceptions : Me.cutemay.demo.Demo

It seems that the class demo is not present in the me.cutemay.demo package. Check your AndroidManifest and specify the name of activity :

  & amp; Activity Activity: Name = "package.name.here.Demo"   

And make sure that the demo class is in that package. I think this should fix your problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -