c# - How do I store Point datatype in SQL Server? -


How well can I store a dot data type in my SQL server database? ?

I was thinking of making it simply nvarchar , and then when I split the string after inserting a point-string like: 100,246 I read values ​​from db, but a dot ?

One way to insert SQL Server is supported by point DataType:

  • Create table:

      create table [dbo]. [Pointist] Insert (Rohid) [int] (1,1) No, zero [Mypoint] [Geometry] No Taps,)   

    Insert (SRID = 4326):

      Include the Point Test (MyPoint) values ​​(Geometry :: Point (3, -4, 4326))   

    Select:

      Select MyPoint.STX X, PointTest from MyPoint.STY Y;            Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -