ios - Image not displayed perfectly on table cell -


I use auto layout and building app for iOS 7. I am using a custom UITableViewCell . I want to display the UIImageView from the inside with contentView with some margins. So I have taken a UIView , from which there are limitations for contentView UIImageView which I want to show this UIView , With all the edges touching its supervision.

Now, issue UIImage (green background) that is set to UIImageView is not completely displayed completely I mean that It is displayed but below 1px is not displayed. I have set the picture in the storyboard and it looks right as shown below.

Enter image details here

But when I run the app I'm shown it below. It is clearly visible in the storyboard, but when I run the app, focus on the black line below.

Enter image details here

Please note that the storyboard The cell height is 95pts. Image height is 77pts, apart from this, when I scroll up and down the cell, I think this lower line is visible while scrolling, but at the time the top rows are not visible properly Are there.

I have seen such sub-pixelization problems when the simulator is in the size of less than 100% size is.
Especially when scrolling, when you see that its intensity fluctuates, it basically indicates that it is not

then, this scenario is 100% scale

  • Command + 1
    Or ...
  • < Code> Simulator Menu & gt; Window & gt; Scale & gt; 100% .

    Alternatively, test the device of this scenario as it would be more " realistic ".

    If the problem persists, give the number also in the frame size and / or avoid the float values ​​ * ( but this But do not bid me )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -