ios - sending sms and email simultaneously What about FB and Twitter? -


Is it possible to send text messages / images to multiple e-mails and SMS accounts by pressing a single button? I understand that emails and SMS messages are sent continuously in the background but I am trying to avoid the user from several view controllers. I have seen "iOS does not allow you to send e-mails or texts without user contact" but the user will be pressing a button saying that this email was sending messages in the list of addresses and SMS numbers.

I have social framework and message UI I am reviewing content on framework and search forums, but I can not find the information I am receiving. Should any other framework use me?

As an extension, can you send the same message to multiple messages such as Facebook and Twitter account for the same message?

You can use FacebookSDK for Facebook and (for example ) FSHTwitterEngine for Twitter and create your own custom composer and sender. Both of these libraries have the source of GitHub, so that you can do whatever you like. But this is not that easy way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -