Powershell script to see currently logged in users (domain and machine) + status (active, idle, away) -


I am looking for a simple command to see logged on users on the server I know this:

But it will not provide me with the necessary information: Domain Maker Model Name (Machine Name) Primary Owner Name Total physical memory

I run Powershell 3.0 on Windows Server 2012 Get-WMIObject Win32_LoggedOnUser -ComputerName $ Computer | Select pre-selection - Exclusive

I do not want the exact answer that I need. I would also like to see inactive time, or if they are active or away.

In this same solution in search, what was the need for me in a separate question in Stackhouse Flow: . Below will return a list of logins to one line users.

  query user / server: $ server    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -