Simple way to send php post data with no form -


I have a file called "receive_data.php" on my server, which receives postal data from excel VBS throughout the day is. This file incorporates data into the database in the database, for which the equipment and reports for the business I work for are being used throughout the day.

I have now created a report, which is generated by a parsecript when the php file "show_data .php" can be viewed.

When Show_data.php is viewed, ideally I would like to 'ping' "received_data.fp" with the same values ​​below:

  $ _POST ['code '] = 1; $ _POST ['r_id'] = 24;   

The company I work for uses a very old browser, so using something like Angiezer is not an option because it can be incredible in IE is.

The php file contains "receive_data.php", but it is still a matter of enabling the variable sent as a 'variable'

Finally I do not want to modify "receive_data.php" in any way.

I can modify the "receive_data.php" file to accept variables, though ...

, if all possible.

If this is possible, then great! If not, I have to modify the file, but due to the business's intense needs, editing is bad for us.

You can try to do something like this:

  ($ Curl = curl_init ()) {curl_setopt ($ curl, CURLOPT_URL, '& lt; path_to_your_script & gt; / receive_data php'); Curl_setopt ($ curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); Curl_setopt ($ curl, CURLOPT_POST, true); curl_setopt ($ curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "code = 1 & r_id = 14"); $ Out = curl_xax ($ curl); Echo per dollar; Curl_close ($ curl); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -