ember.js - How to document an Ember App? -


Am I using YUIdoc and something else? Can anyone tell me how to properly document a scene in a model, a controller, a mixer and amber?

For example, I am trying to document this:

  App.newModel = DS.Model.extend ({someProperty: DS.attr ('string') }); App.myController = Ember.Controller.extend ({someProperty: ...}); App.myMixin = Ember.Mixin.create ({someProperty: ...});  

Edit Now I am using YUIdoc instead of jsdoc3

Because you are using JSDoc for AMR applications, JSDoc is not a parse code and not just comments. Amber uses its own class-like syntax, so JSDoC will not be able to recognize a lot of code. I use personally, which uses the Amber team (YUIDoc allows you to import other documents to resolve external references like DS.Model ). There are some comparisons, and you provide a difference chart that shows which equipment parses comments instead of source code.

In addition, I know that I am not answering your specific question. But it should help answer the question of which options exist, which can completely eliminate your JSDoc question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -