php - ATK4 Autocomplete issue -


I'm new at ATK 4. I am trying to implement an autocomplete field, but when I try to define the field, I only had one error I was running on Mac with ATK 4 of last version (4.2.4) I am All other functions (field types) work well, but when I define a type of autocomplete, I get the same error, for example I saw:

In this case I have been defined as a model: class Model_Agenda Model_Table increases {public $ entity_code = 'agenda'; Function init () {origin: init (); $ This- & gt; AddField ('Date'); $ This- & gt; AddField ('time'); $ This- & gt; AddField ('DRIVERID'); $ This- & gt; AddField ('STUDENTID'); $ This- & gt; HasOne ('STUDENTID') - & gt; Display (array ('form' = & gt; 'autocomplete / basic')); }}

and then on my page:

  $ form = $ this-> Add ('form'); $ Form & gt; AddField ('ReadOnly', 'Date') - & gt; Set ($ _ [['date']); $ Form & gt; AddField ('ReadOnly', 'Time') - & gt; Set ($ _ ['time']); $ Form & gt; AddField ('ReadOnly', 'Driver') - & gt; Set (get $ _ ['driverid']); $ Client = $ form & gt; addField ('auto-complete', 'studentid');   

Something simple, but nothing, I can not find an autocomplete field, I get an error that says "autocomplete.php" does not exist (actually The file does not exist and I try to download the github module, but either the file contained in that module), the error I get is:

Exception_PathFinder, code: 0

Additional information:

  file: form / field / autocomplete. Php type: php has been tried: 0: / library / webserver / document / light / lib / form / file / atocomplet.fip 1: / library / webserver / document / roota / atk4 / lib / form / field / autocomplete .php 2: / library / webserver / document / arts / etke4-docs/mvc/form/filtt/autocamplet.php 3: library / webserver / document / rota / atk4-adonce / misc / lib / form / field /Autocomplete.php Category: Form_Field_Autocomplete namespace: orig_class: Form_Field_Autocomplete / Library / WebServer / Documents / rutas / atk4 / lib / PathFinder Php: 207   

Can anyone please help me?

You are talking about this add-on, right?

The problem with Pathfinder seems to be that the proper place for the namespace Adsense can not be found. Please post part of your API_Frontend class here where you add extra space in the Pathfinder and tell me more about your folder structure (in which you add autocomplete add-on files).

The ATK 4.2.4 version is not final. Can you try upgrading ATK to version 4.2.5? It has not been officially released, but here is available at GitHub Master Branch: I hope everything works with version 4.2.5, but if not, then I'll help you solve this problem.

And one more thing - if you are manually creating a farm field, then you have to set the model for that client field that I think is $ client-> Can be done with setModel ('Agenda');


Edit: Correct answer

in line $ client = $ form- & gt; addField ('autocomplete', 'student');

You should type the full autocomplete field class name with namespace in this way:

  $ client = $ form-> AddField ('autocomplete / Basic', 'Student ID');   

One more thing to note is to use the lowercase function name. Therefore use set () set () . Instead of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -