Not able to return XML from classic ASP to ASP.NET WebAPI -


I have a classic asp project that is returning to XML. Now I have to post that XML to ASP.NET WebAPI.

The code for classic ASP is below:

  dim test string thum xmlHTTP slow post url retarded responsexml dim responsespace test string = " Set this a test string "postUrl =" http: // localhost: 55823 / API / order / "feedback text =" "XMLHttp = server. Start again on Cryotobacter ("MSXML2.XMLHTTP") xmlHTTP.Open "POST", postUrl, false xmlHTTP.setRequestHeader "content type", "app / x-www-form-urxedged" error How do I call in WebAPI: XHTMLHTTP.send teststring response.write testString:  
  [http post] public HTTPPRPS post message post ([sbdi ] String Test String {}   

But here teststuff is always null . I have also tried public string post .

Can someone help me !!

As you guys say, I

  teststring = " = It is a test string "  

And its use is working fine because someone has not posted it in the form of reply, so I just have to post thinking Can help me

but should go for credit and others.):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -