php - Yii: where does it store sessions -


I understand how to manage user authorization using the UI's built-in mechanism, but it is not clear to me that Where is the store session? / P>

I do not see any new tables in my database, but the log-in remains, which means that continuous on a server-side to match a user ID to the user ID Is storage.

Don is going to do anything without knowing how I know this, especially when talking about security issues. Can anyone explain Yii store sessions and how to configure it.

As I know, the session is stored in Normaly files, if you have php.ini You can set the path in the file under session.save_path .

If you want to get your rescue path, then you var_dump (session_save_path ());

In general, you can access the session code with Yii :: app () -> session

If you want to store sessions, see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -