ios - Populating user details from the contact list -


I am working on an app and I need to enter information like user, name, phone, address. It is possible to show this contact list (address book) inside of my app and the user wants to select the contact that he wants to use. I am particularly hoping to find a way out, which gives me the convenience of contacting me as well as UI and search for contacts like regular contact list. So when the user wants to enter the information, I show it to the contact list (with the same UI / functionality or its subhead) and let me choose contacts. What is a way to do this in iOS?

Use this address book.

This answer can help you.

If you want a tutorial, then this link is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -