javascript - Backbone click event doesnt trigger -


I was facing a very strange problem. In my HBS code, I have the next part of the code

   

And my backbone code is as follows

  Define (['Marienet', 'clickthist'], function (Merineet, template) {return bayon Marionette .ememview.extend ({Template: Template: templateHelper: {}, Event: {'click .link': 'onClickLink'}, onClickLink: function {event} {event.preventDefault (); Alert ("Hi"); But, on the click, I can not see any warning. 

I am quite new to the spinal cord. Please tell where I go wrong I huh?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -