elisp - Emacs word-level buffer merge from lisp -


I know how to merge word-level buffer with EDIF, though I need to merge the buffer EDIF control buffers An internal lip function without

I have two buffers, buf-A in:

  foo bar   

and < Code> buf-b includes:

  foo baz   

It is given that buff-b Is always new to buf-A and therefore always preferred I have the following merged buf-c buffer:

  foo & Lt; del & gt; Bar & lt; / Del & gt; & Lt; Symbols & gt; Falcon & lt; / Mark & ​​gt; The template is easy enough, as it is setting up  ediff-word-mode t , however, I can not understand how it functions internally.   

about MXEdif-regions-WordWorldRIT What's in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -