android - Swipe tabs with Action Bar -


I'm experimenting with ActionBar ViewPagerIndicator or ActionBarTabs. It consumes a lot of space. I have created a custom layout for the action bar, but it is not working well for the tab. I should look like something down like

sample image

I think I can get some logical errors in your code. What are you trying to do, there are two concepts in this, first you have to know about working with the action bar () and working with tab layouts with second swipeable sequences (learning two concepts) If you try to sync it, you will get the desired result.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -