html - Opacity and z-index in elements -


I have a site with a dropdown menu when the menu is expanded, then it goes behind something that I I am at Li is the z-index 10 and currently does not have z-index in hanging ul but it has ambiguity: 1 in it has tried all combinations of notable elements and jade indexes , But I can not do this work as expected. I want Lee to be behind Lupdau ul when it spreads. Lee is a relatively situation (my design is needed) and a float property is the only way I can do this

  • using z-index: 1 for li, but I Do not want any ideas as it gets spoiled with some other elements?

  • If you want to use the z-index property,

    / html>

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -