c - Syntax error when trying to include header files -


I want to include header files in the My Library Project on the way to OpenSSL. But I can not work it

Suppose my Library Project looks like this:

  C: \ MYLIB ├─ A │ ├─ EH │ └─ AC ├ ─ B │ ├─ BH │ └─ BC ├─C │ ├─ CH │ └─ CC └─ contains └─mylib ├─Ah ├─Bh └─Ch  

Now I have a new project Including helied files in mylib I have added C: \ MYLIB \ Add additional additional directories: My new project contains the statement:

  #include  # Include & lt; Mylib \ b.h>  

Where there is only one line to direct mylib \ ah real a \ eh:

  ../. /   

and mylib \ bh Code>

Just like the path of OpenSSL, however, my VS2010 is complaining " error C2059: syntax error: '.' , while the error leads to the first. In the mylib \ ah .

Does it mean to join? I want to remove those header files from mylib How to properly include?

this

  #include & lt ; Mylib \ ah & gt; Include & lt; mylib \ bh & gt;  

Looks wrong (or being precise: it hurts my eyes ..;)

You might want to use slash:

  # include & lt; mylib / ah & gt; #include & lt; mylib / b .h & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -