sugarcrm - CRUD operation with Sugar CRM -


I have installed Chinese CRM for the purpose of learning for my personal, I want to create a module with SMARTY and simple CRUD operation I went through the documentation but I did not find the right idea. I have tried to create a module with Hello World and it worked but I did not get the proper MVC flow. Can we create a module only through the module builder? If anyone knows about this then please help me.

thanks

you can

CRUD Handling:

Save task:

Former> $ bean = BeanFactory: : NewBean ($ Module); // Create Bean $ Bean-> Name = 'Example Record'; // Beans Field Beta-Bean- & gt; Save (); // $ record_id = $ bin-> id; // Retrieve Bean ID


Update Action:

  $ bean = BeanFactory :: getBean ($ Module ), $ Id); // Get the Been $ Bean-> update_date_modified = false; // set modified flag $ bény-> name = 'updated name'; // Update to field $ Bin-> Save (); // save   

Delete action:

  $ bean = BeanFactory :: getBean ($ module, $ id ); // Bean Repair Bean-> Deleted = 1; // Right $ Been-> Save () set; // save    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -