jquery - Autosave functionality in ck-editor -


I have implemented ck-editor in my project, users can save data after clicking on the save button. But now the customer wants to implement the autosave functionality to save data. How can I save click events in a seek-editor? I want to save plugin.js after fix time. How do I implement it?

In javascript you can use setInterval to run it A function at intervals This function will run every 2 seconds:

  setInterval (function () {// Save code goes here}, 2000); & Lt; - Change this number to the length that you want in MS    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -