facebook graph api - How to post comment reply on a specific post in iOS programmatically? -


I'm new to iOS programming and I want to know how we can answer a specific post?

I have read a lot of links but I can not find any thing.

I have used this method but this code is not working properly / post or comment: - (Zero) ABC [[FBSeX connection currentWith graph: @ "/ UROOOIDID / comments" parameter: Zero HTTPMethod: @ "GET" ClosingHandler: ^ (FBCECE Connection Connection, ID Result, NSError * Error) {/ * Result Handling * / NSLog (@ "result ==% @", result); NSLog (@ "error ==% @", error); }]; }

And I'm calling this method in my textfield Prefix > [myReplyingUITextField addTarget: self action: @selector (abc) : (UIControlEventEditingDidEndOnExit)];

You must add the message parameter to your code Yes no Pass the comment in this parameter and you will be able to comment on the post. See.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -