javascript - Form Based login in angular js -


I'm new to Angular JS and went through their tutorials and I felt it for

I have a backend prepared to prepare my project, where the rest of each point is required to be certified. This will give 401 responses, when the user will not be authenticated for every request.

And this is opening a default login pop from the browser. And I want to open login.html instead of that default browser pop-up.

Is there any way to do this, I looked here and here, but how could I not understand how to use them. So please have compassion for explaining it.

Thanks

Can you expand a bit more about your problem? How did the browser popup come from it came from server side? Or do you implement popup on the scene other than login.html?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -