android - How can i deny activity to be destroyed -


I am starting activity "B" from Activity "A" when I use the last button or method () I am closing Activity B, then Activity A is being recreated how can I reject the activity to be destroyed?

Actions in Android stat-stack in stat in stack, when you go to the next activity, When you go back, you pop the last element from the stack and do not say anything about it, so not destroyed is simply a waste of space! >

Even if you override the back button to launch the previous activity with the noHistory or clearTop flag, delete the existing activity Will be done

I suggest you read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -