android - ICU for Mobile(iOS/Droid) devices -


Since

use both ICU under the iOS and Android hood and some of the functions provided by the ICU in their own API ICEU is important in mobile app development. I am looking for best practices in mobile app development on such a scenario where I want to develop cross platform (iOS, Android) applications. There will be no benefit in the ICU compilation for both iOS and Android, and instead of using them using the ios / Android API (the one I see is the API in the same application code base).

How to develop application developers who both know about their g18n requirements for iOS and Android.

Thanks

I am doing a cross-platform (iOS + Android) The app is developing, which makes heavy use of the ICU. According to the team that creates data for apps, neither do enough Android or iOS versions apply enough facilities to use it for us.

So I have had to compile it for iOS and Android. / P>

This proved to be relatively easy in iOS, I have spiked: and followed the instructions

I used to use Android: .. And creating it using NDK

I had a problem with building because default Android. The amic files do not work correctly and there is an application in the settings that require setting, none of which is mentioned in help files.

The NDK does not allow the .dat file to be included in the library at the top, so I also need the mmap.

I will suggest that an app-by-app base determines whether you can not build or remain in the facilities, because the creation of the full version for Android is not enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -