laravel - How do you use setColumnAttribute with update()? -


I am attempting to strip non-numeric characters on an attribute before saving, but the new value is not saved is.

My model looks like this:

  class model extends \ supernatural {public function set column attribute ($ value) {$ value = (int) preg_replace (' / [^ 0-9] / ',' ', $ Value); $ Return; }}   

If I add a dd ($ value) to it, then that method needs to be run, it is a dump.

I update the model:

  Model :: search ($ id) - & gt; Update ($ attributes);   

Why does not this save the value given by the setColumnAttribute method? What am I missing?

searching on a lucrative mutator I got it back to the value Instead of $ this- & gt; Attributes were included in the array.

  Extended in class model \ Supernatural {Public function set column attribute ($ value) {$ Value = (int) preg_replace ('/ [^ 0-9] /', '', $ value ); $ This- & gt; Attribute ['column'] = $ value; }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -