Magento CSS/JS not loading after upgrade to 1.8.1 -


I have upgraded my Magento site from 1.6 to 1.8.1 yet. After updating the website is unable to load CSS and JS. I checked the error log and say this:

[Tuesday April 22 16: 40: 30.616082 2014] [Original: crit] [PID 27847: TID 140041728800512] (13) Permission denied [customer 60.240.167.112:59507] AH00529: /home/strictly/public_html/js/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: To check the htaccess file, it is readable and that '/ home / strict / Public_html / js / 'is executable, ​​

I followed the advice of many people and did the following:

  • var / cache folder
  • Web / Unsafe / base_url and
  • Both dev / js / merge_files and dev / css / merge_css_files 0
  • P> This site loads very slowly, and when it loads, it is not CSS and JS. I inspect Chrome's Elements button and check the back-functioning of using the I fail to load CSS and JS files, each 404 can not see the error not found.

    My guess is that it has been set to right with permission for JS and CSS folders / files. Does anyone know how I can do this?

    Thank you

    got a reply .. allow me the scanned folder at 755 Had to set up. After that, everything started working :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -