c# - VS 2012/2013 and .NET 4.5 Query -


I am planning to install VS 2012 or 2013 and I was wondering if Net 4.5 is installed with it Will you? I think this will happen, but then what will happen to all my app's target 4.0 platform?

So my question is, when I install VS, are my old apps elements of .NET 4.5 in the Target platform 4?

For example, 4.5 there is some improvement in the type string or something that is not 4.0. Can I build against the target platform as compared to 4.0?

I already want to avoid some strange behavior in existing projects because I am currently running Visual Studio 2013. > Any experience on this one person?

Sorry for the case of a duplicate question

If you have a .NET 4.0 , Your code will not be able to access those types that are specific to .NET 4.5 or .NET 4.5.1. However, your code is running running against .NET 4.5. This is only a problem if you do not test against .NET 4.0. In that case, you may find that the bug has been fixed in .NET 4.5, but your users can still use .NET 4.0, which can still be bugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -