iis 7 - How to host a website in iis7 with www.abc123.com? -


I'm new to hosting the website. I have hosted the website in my local machine which is fine. I am able to use the applicability with localhost / abc.html. Now I am trying to reach with some names like www.abcsite.com. For this, I have hosted the hostname of the website with the port number, but in this case I can not browse the website. Please help me in this regard. I have mentioned many sites but are not able to solve this problem.

You probably should be more accurate in saying what is wrong, but I will try it If you have a hosting contract with a few webhosting companies (ISPs), then you will have FTP access. You just use some FTP programs (like Flickshala) and upload abc.html to the root of your website. Www.abcsite.com/abc.html will then provide the same results on your local host (depending on this requirement further).

Normally you can start a website with a default page, which you can set / select, or can be fixed by your ISP, usually the default .htm or index.htm . From this page, you can see other pages,

I hope it will be helpful.

Dick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -