ios - index 1 beyond bounds [0 .. 0] Crashing while scrolls down -


I have five sections in my table detail. My (section == 4) I display from my array. When I scroll down it crashed

  *** decline to terminate the application because of exception "Ansarenj Akspasn ', reason:' *** - [__ Ansaaraaiai Objektatindaks]: Index range beyond 1 [0 .. 0] my code:  
  - (NSInteger) table Views: (UITableView *) table view Snkyaofrojh Insakshn: (NSInteger) section {if (section == 4) {Returns [Mandre Count]; }} - (UITableViewCell *) Talikadrishy: (UITableView *) Table View Selforaatindpath: (NSIndexPath *) Indekspath {if (indexPath.section == 4} {[self.label setNumberOfLines: 10]; [Self.label setText: [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "% i.% @", IndexPath.row + 1, [mandArray Objektatindeks: Indekspathkro]]]; [Cell.contentView Add Subview: label];} return cell;} - (CGFloat) Talikadrishy: (UITableView *) Talikauchc Oochaiforaatindappath: (Ansaianaksapath *) Indekspeth {if (indexPath.section == 4) {return [Mandare count] * 20;}}  

code mentioned I think that you are amending mandArray , while the table is loading.

The method I follow to load tables from the array, he would add such.

before starting array and load the contents into an array. do

then table load Also, I rep row count based on an array count.

** If I change the contents of the array then I call [tableview reload] **, this Will table also reflected in the new changes.

I think that you are amending the table while it has been loaded and the reload method is not being called. Because line count delegation method is only called once per table view and it uses the same data and tries to access the data based on the count. To update this call reload method.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -