javascript - grunt autoprefixer configuration -


I have some stiff jobs, including grunt-autofficifier , all functions work without errors So, autoprefixer is working but no prefix is ​​included in my CSS rules. What do I miss / wrong? My GrantFile option:

  AutoFirefixer: {option: {Browser: ['ie & gt; 7 ',' FF & gt; 3.4 '] // Simply to test the task} src:' & lt;% = globalConfig.css diaper% & gt; / * .css ', dest:' & lt;% = globalConfig.css direct% & gt; / * .css'},   

Then I'll run grunt.loadNpmTasks ('grunt-autoprefixer'); Grunt.registerTask ('Default', ['Eugly', 'SAS', 'AutoPfixer', 'Watch']); And as I have mentioned without any mistake - So far 4 source files are in my CSS and also show process 4 processed console

CSS rules that may already be: Eg Box-Shadow, Limit-Radius, Linear-Slope

But no changes have been made to my CSS files, the prefixes have not been added. help? : -)

Can you try and also ensure that globalConfig.cssDir variable is set correctly:

  AutoFixer: {option: {browser: ['ie & gt; 7 ',' FF & gt; 3.4 '] / / just to test}, multiple_files: {src:' & lt;% = globalConfig.css diaper% & gt; / *. Css ', dest:' <% = globalConfig.css direct% & gt; / '}}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -