android - File > Open file is not working with me or I dont know how -


I remove the eclipse and add it again to remove the blank screen, it works, but the previous The project is in my C: In the workspace, I did "File> Open File" in that folder and I could not bring the folder into any idea?

/ P> Change your default workspace Copy the whole project into another drive or folder.

2

Just click on the File tab on Eclipse Click on Import Android-> Browse the existing code in your worksheet to browse your project. Follow the screen instructions (i.e. most often the next) and then you have the Projektin Eclipse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -