autocomplete - copying bash completion (without copying the actual code) -


Suppose I have an order git-local (this is a bad function or a binary / usr / local / bin ) and find that I git to complete the same tab as the git-local command At the end, suppose I am skilled (read lazy) and I should not get the code which uses git to manually compile and blows me. .bashrc (or whatever external file I paste it in and the source), what is git ?

:

If the -p option is provided, or if no option is given, then the existing completion is printed in specifications, a method that allows them to be reused as input

something like

  $ (full-p git | awk '$ nf = "git-local"')  ?  

Example:

  $ full-p foobar -bash: complete: blubber: no flood No specifications $ full-p traceroute full-F _known_hosts traceroute $ $ (full-p traceroute | awk '$ nf = "foobar") $ full-p foobar full-f_known_hosts foobar   < / Div> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -