authentication - Angularjs and SSO (SAML2) -


I have come with this fingerless thing, and I think this is very good, really working on my last time, many Problems have to be faced with Web Apps

with just a few lines of code, now that I did not find or was looking at bad places is the security of the Kangarooz app with the SSO (simple SLAPP identity provider). How to deal with this?

The build that I am going to build will use the pyramid structure as the backend restore API and Kangaroo (I want to) for the foreground. But how to protect the application from unauthorized access except for SO login, examples of any implementation or lesson working on the same case (can be with PHP, Ruby backend and SSO etc) will help. "Post-text" itemprop = "text"> I do not think the Pyramid has any direct support for SAML authentication. I suggest using third party applications for SAML, for example Shibbo The Layth SAML is done on the communication server side, so angular will not need any integration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -