c# - Can you add a Console program to a WindowsFormApplication program? -


I want to create a C # WindowsFormApplication project to answer and archive. I want to use these answers to generate input for the Selenium Web driver which is a console application.

Whether it is possible to join together in two projects, so I gathered my answers on the first form I am running, and when I click on runs on the windows application form to start the console application? If so, how will this be done?

If you do not want to suggest the database by Kat0r you use sockets to communicate together can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -