c++ - How to build static executable that depends on libcurl? -


I have an application in Linux under C ++ (kdevelop). I want to make it static, and I am using the CMAC. The application is using the curl library and I am getting many errors and warnings. I think that is due to curl dependence

Is it true that there are many dependencies in curl? Who are they? Do you know what is the way to fast them all?

I know that it was a lot of time, the question was asked, but I do the same problem I am also stuck on this. First of all, about libcurl, if you download the source, it is possible to configure that only the features you make are included in it Reduces the number of libraries that it depends on configure the script For example,

./configure --disable-ldap

will delete the LDAP features and thus its dependency Will remove.

I explained my whole problem, maybe what I did can help you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -