java - "Plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.ui was unable to load class org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.packageview.PackageExplorerPart." issue in adt ( v22.6.2) -


I get this error in my ATT Eclipse I am using the updated version of Java. Please help me solve this issue.

I found the same bug in eclipse at a time.

This happened to me after a Windows update.

What I did to solve my problem (again) "Full control" / "Admin read" permissions of the Eclipse folder "C: \ eclipse-jee-kpler-SR2-win32-x86_64" (Right click, then properties -> safety tab, and at least edit your user there - with full control)

Windows Update has changed this for some reasons .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -